When it comes to protecting your business, in 2023 a business owner’s mind almost always jumps directly to cybersecurity concerns. But true protection goes far beyond this one area.
This show breaks from our usual single-guest formula and fully replays a special presentation and panel Q&A as part of the podcast.
First, hear from Mike Jackson, President of Pendello Solutions, as he guides you through the current state of cybersecurity. He will provide an overview of the current threats to your business as well as five key takeaways to protect your business today.
Next, you’ll hear from our panelists about the threats business owners face in all areas of running a successful business:
- Rich Cornell, Senior Consultant with RPS Benefits by Design. Learn from Rich how leadership teams educate employees to wisely use available benefits while maintaining compliance standards.
- Katheigh Degen, Co-owner of Twin Financial. Get your business prepared with Katheigh. Her expertise is working with business owners to protect their most valued asset: their business. Learn about unique financial solutions and options to ready your business for expected (sale, retirement) and unexpected (death, disability) transitions.
- Doug Delisser, District Manager of Insperity. Doug’s insights and services will help you Doug’s insights and services will help you with your challenges related to human capital, risk and HR solutions.
- Angela Eberhart, Director of Crown CFO. Angela has more than 20 years of varied experience and proven expertise guiding businesses with financial insight and strategic planning.
- Mike Jackson, President of Pendello Solutions. After hearing Mike’s presentation, ask him your technology questions that keep you up at night. With two decades of experience in the industry that changes more than any other, he’s up for the challenge.
- Tricia Luedke, Vice President at Core Bank. Hear what can be done to protect your money from internal and external threats, through Tricia’s very personalized community bank experience with expertise in business banking.
- Michele Markham, President, CEO & Owner of EAG Advertising & Marketing. From her experience running an agency that serves business owners throughout Kansas City and beyond, Michele will speak to how marketing is more than ads and leads…it’s what you do when those ads drive the leads to you that sets you up for success.
- Valerie Vaughn, Certified Mergers & Acquisitions Professional with Apex Business Advisors. Valerie has been successfully consulting with business owners through the process of confidentially selling their business for the past decade.