Are you a whiz who has been working in QuickBooks Online for at least two years on a daily basis? Do you love HR processes and the annual benefit enrollment period is something you handle with ease? Is your experience with a smaller company of at least 10 employees, and you thrive working in an environment of less than 50 employees? Are you known as the office mom or dad and gatekeeper? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, but controlled, environment? Do you want to be a part of a small, growing, entrepreneurial culture? Do you want to work with a team that values your talent and wants your input? Are you looking for a place to thrive? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
When you join EAG, you join a creative and dedicated team of people who are driven to make an impact and continually broaden their experience and knowledge. We are a team of strategists and tacticians/thinkers and doers, focused on making things better for our employees, our clients, our community and our world.
We are a 20 year-old advertising & marketing agency who doesn’t want to be the biggest, just the best. Located in Kansas City’s vibrant Crossroads District, we have become known as a fiercely entrepreneurial marketing advisory and creative agency serving entrepreneurial small to mid-size businesses and nonprofits.We offer work-life harmony; when you choose a career at EAG your valuable time and experience will be respected through:
- Competitive salary, profitability bonus & fully vested retirement program.
- Casual, comfortable and creative office environment.
- Generous PTO, holiday and sick leave.
- Expression through memes.
- Autonomy and flexibility.
- Individual and Family health, dental, vision, life, disability & other benefits.
- Volunteer/philanthropic paid time off.
- Educational opportunities, engagement with the community & membership in professional organizations.
- Supportive and slightly fanatical management team.
The Agency Administrator provides business support as needed throughout the agency. This position encompasses agency administration responsibilities and account/team support responsibilities.
The Agency Administrator is responsible for adhering to EAG processes and required to be dependable and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task. This position is integral in our high energy, fast-paced environment and requires exceptional organizational skills, a proactive attitude, excellent people skills and a sincere interest in our business. Keeping to an existing accounting timeline and executing seamlessly with the President/CEO and the Vice President of Operations is key.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Interact with clients as needed.
- Attend regular company meetings.
- Collaborate and build consensus with other employees.
- Keep current through consistent self-education to maintain skill set necessary to perform all jobs outlined above.
- Work with manager to identify training opportunities.
- Field, process and coordinate internal information.
- Vendor relationship management.
- Proof and QC (grammar, typos and project specifications).
- Adhere to internal processes and checklists.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal team members and cross-functional teams.
- Manage and prioritize daily tasks/projects associated with internal operations and supporting team.
Agency Administration Coordination:
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
- Assisting management and team members with tasks associated with maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Coding and entering vendor bills and credit card charges.
- Posting all incoming client payments/checks daily.
- Checking bank and QuickBooks daily to post any ACH payments.
- Checking bank daily for unauthorized checks and fraud protection.
- Weekly accounts payable processing.
- Distributing monthly customer invoices.
- Sending employee reminders as needed for timely accounting processing.
- Maintaining files.
- Warmly greeting visitors to office, answering and directing phone calls promptly, fielding solicitors/cold sales calls; and maintaining office efficiency.
- Maintaining conference room.
- Ordering or purchasing and stocking office, kitchen and cleaning supplies.
- Planning and executing birthdays, client lunches, social functions or celebrations.
- Daily server backup.
- General administrative support as needed.
- Onboarding new team members.
- Maintain team personnel records.
- Work with Vice President of Operations and President/CEO on coordinating benefits (new team members, annual renewals, election changes).
- Offboarding team members.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Assign tasks, due dates and monitoring projects with minimal oversight from team members.
- Communicate the status of tasks/projects to team members.
- Build reports and collect data with minimal oversight.
- Gather and coordinate task/project information with internal departments.
- Manage task/project timelines and document/reporting requirements.
- Traffic jobs in a timely and accurate manner by ensuring that the open job passes through the system in a timely manner and is reflective of the direction given by the team member.
- Proof ads/copy/scripts to ensure accuracy and intent.
- Adhere to agency systems and workflow processes to ensure all client and project related information is stored properly on the server.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Identify and exceed team satisfaction expectations.
- Act as first impression of EAG with clients, community & prospects who enter or contact our office.
- Demonstrate value with team that results in long, committed client relationships.
- Perform financial management responsibilities with absolute diligence and accuracy.
- Protect our assets and resources with purchases and vendor ordering of supplies and equipment.
- Develop efficiencies for EAG and clients that benefit both parties.
- Seek knowledge/training that will enable your growth within EAG.
- Manage and prioritize projects effectively to fill schedules of EAG team groups.